Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'VE BEEN WOODIFIED!
means influenced by woody

SEETSHUZHEN. THAT'S SO COOL, I WANT TO LEARN IT. says:
eh u should change the B to beat -boxing

[a=1][c=46]DJ Woody: [/c=0][c=0] Happy Birthday to my best DJ partner, Serene[/c=46][/a] says:
YA
SEETSHUZHEN. THAT'S SO COOL, I WANT TO LEARN IT. says:
OMG, I FEEL SO WISE
[a=1][c=46]DJ Woody: [/c=0][c=0] Happy Birthday to my best DJ partner, Serene[/c=46][/a] says:
u've been woodified
SEETSHUZHEN. THAT'S SO COOL, I WANT TO LEARN IT. says:
YAY
SEETSHUZHEN. THAT'S SO COOL, I WANT TO LEARN IT. says:
wad's that?

[a=1][c=46]DJ Woody: [/c=0][c=0] Happy Birthday to my best DJ partner, Serene[/c=46][/a] says:
Woody- fied
[a=1][c=46]DJ Woody: [/c=0][c=0] Happy Birthday to my best DJ partner, Serene[/c=46][/a] says:
influenced by woody
[a=1][c=46]DJ Woody: [/c=0][c=0] Happy Birthday to my best DJ partner, Serene[/c=46][/a] says:
yours truly

SEETSHUZHEN. THAT'S SO COOL, I WANT TO LEARN IT. says:
OH, AIYO

[a=1][c=46]DJ Woody: [/c=0][c=0] Happy Birthday to my best DJ partner, Serene[/c=46][/a] says:
tsk

SEETSHUZHEN. THAT'S SO COOL, I WANT TO LEARN IT. says:
YAY!
SEETSHUZHEN. THAT'S SO COOL, I WANT TO LEARN IT. says:
u've been shuzzyfied

[a=1][c=46]DJ Woody: [/c=0][c=0] Happy Birthday to my best DJ partner, Serene[/c=46][/a] says:
YEA

SEETSHUZHEN. THAT'S SO COOL, I WANT TO LEARN IT. says:
actually long ago already

[a=1][c=46]DJ Woody: [/c=0][c=0] Happy Birthday to my best DJ partner, Serene[/c=46][/a] says:

=P

HAHAHA
funneh
but u wont get it actually
it's 1:07 now
i don feel tired
just hot and sticky
due to that dance vid i took
and worse still
after like don noe HOW LONG
i realize the fan was blowing nothing
it was facing the wrong direction
ahhhhh
alrite
that's allllllll
I'M STILL WEARING MY LEOTARD FYI
say eeew. 'eeeeeeww'
thank you byebye

No comments: