Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'M DUMB AND STUPID AND I DECALRE (not bankrupt BUT) LOST

ok, almost late for the jap lesson 2day
i set my alarm
but 4got it's a sat
so it didnt ring
but thank goodness ivandy msged me at bout 7.26
HAHA, omg, i was actually quite pissed at first cuz he woke me up but then without that msg
i would be so late
then reached chua chu kang AGAIN and met them then took the bus to AES
then after a long session
went to learn this eh, folk dance
was really weird luh
but funny
ok, some SUPER UNGLAM PICS xx took of me when i wasnt noticing at all


and these are xx's pic

OK, LOL
then they decided to have lunch 2gether
but i had to rush home for lunch then ballet
cuz my dad bought lunch
hm..
so i took the LRT myself
ended up at bukit panjang station
then i couldnt FIND THE F chua chu kang mrt station
i asked the auntie where it is
she told me take to bukit panjang then cross over to cck
i misunderstand her and cross over to another road
so like i end up at some f unknown place
that's the second time i actaully panic in this type of situation
cuz i'm totally a stranger to cck
then i called my mum for help
after 6 min
she asked me to take the bus to boon lay then go back home
but i stopped at chinese garden then went back
OH FROM THEN ON
I LOVE THE MRT
my total saviour
i felt safe once i stepped in luh
k, then went home
bathed
ate super fast lunch and went for ballet
now back home
ONCE AGAIN

WOODY AND HIS GREAT PAL JOHAN ARE BULLYING ME LIKE CRAZY
LIKE ugh
FREAKING IRRITATING
my heart attack gonna come anytime
prepare an ambulance kay
TOODLES

No comments: