Friday, November 9, 2007

I LOVE STEPPING ON DRIED LEAVES/BONES

YES I DO, LOVE THE SOUND
ok, loads happened 2day
was using the laptop for almost the whole day till my lil'bro came home
then at bout 5
we went out for lunch
yes i mean it, LUNCH
time passes by very quickly
then went cavana to eat PRATA SAUSAGE
WTH
but was quite nice, just that when u bite it,the sausage will move backwards
cuz of the sause, SLIPPERY
so in the end
my bro ate finish the prata then ate he's sausage
bought mineral water from guardian
EEW, HATE MINERAL WATER
then made our way to my ah ma house
then i started stepping on those dried leaves

me: i like stepping on the leaves, i like the sound
xiang: -_- (i 4got wad he said already)
me: i also like the sound of stepping on bones
xiang: -_-!!! then next time u can be serial killer already
me: wad, i'm serious. u noe got one time in harry potter?? they stepped on some bones, sounds so cool luh
xiang: -_- -_-

ok, then i have no idea how it became a sick talk
like totally gross
wad i become surgeon and operate on guy's dick
LIKE HOW POLLUTED CAN MY BRO'S MIND BE? HAHA, BUT THAT'S JUST FOR FUN LUH
AND OH SHIT, i go and introduce him to a new word. BLOWJOB.
but wadeva, he'll get to noe the word when he goes sec sch
he'll noe it sooner or later
so i'm being err, quite good... i don mean it
then when we stepped into my ah ma's house
we got a scolding from my mum
like duh, scold me for not bringing my bro out for lunch
or rather super late lunch
then after the long scolding
her last words
mum: go eat ur dinner luh, and i want u 2 to eat ALOT, ALOT
me: thinking: oh f, then i'll grow fatter. >=(
so i ate, my ah ma's food is oily
then went home
listen to 98.7
i lost my f earpiece
i want a new one
i cant listen to their station
haiz
then while listening
i started emoing?
oh i created a new word
emoly
so many faces flash past me.
and i've been thinking deeply
oh the songs that i listened to was baby love by nicole s_____(i have no idea how to spell her surname)
and hate how much i love you by rihanna and ne-yo
=))
STILL THINKING THOUGH
ok, zen is A DEVIL CAT
he scratched, eh no, BITE ME. at my wrist, luckily it isnt that deep
>=@
ok, good nite=)

to ____:u made me day, thank you
to ____:i feel like i don noe u. u seem more and more complicated. if i didnt noe u at first, i wouldnt wanna noe u at all. but now, if i noe u deeper, i would want to noe u the best. ahah, crap

No comments: