Saturday, November 17, 2007

i just bloody blogged and i accidentally press something else
AIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HATE IT
ASS ASS ASS
I'M JUST SO RESTLESS NOW
but in that post i was talking bout dancing
I SO WANNA GO LEARN OTHER DANCE
LIKE DANCE ONLY CAN MAKE ME ENTERTAINED MY WHOLE LIFE
NEVER BORES ME OUT
prefer the past, LOVE THE PRESENT. awaits the future
surprise surprise
wow wee, i can be pretty cheem
ah, wadeva
i have ballet later. my whole body's aching
ARGH
it's raining
makes my mood worse
i'm feeling DAMN restless
anw, i dream something last nite
and saw a word 'seapose'
wad's that
and wth, is there even such a word?
COOLIO
I can even create words in my dream
pfffs.
i just feel like dancing the whole day with music blasting around the room
dancing alone
going crazy
but with someone watching quietly and secretly
i like that feeling
feels so drama
but ahh, i'm feeling not myself
ok, gtg eat my lunch and bathe
GOOD BYE

No comments: