Sunday, November 4, 2007

THE GAME PLAN ROCKS

went p.s to watch THE GAME PLAN with my bros, and couz
DAMN NICE
OMG
U GUYS SHOULD SO GO WATCH IT LUH
funny and touching
bestest movie
damn cute
ok
nvm
just go watch
worth it=))
then after movie walked to town with amanda
SURPRISED
town was quiet
like very little ppl
IT'S SUNDAY FOR GOODNESS SAKE
then went ngee ann and saw the car challenge
it's crazy luh
all those ppl's faces are all damn red.
then went taka
then bought some tibits from 7-11
didnt go shopping
low budget 2day
coolio
then went to her house for a short while only then went out for dinner 2gether
with her family and my bro
all meet up
then they sent us home
was editing something
so i was too busy to blog
only managed to upload some pics
omg, so behind time
i still got alot of pics to upload
AND I'M GOING CHALET 2MORO
WTH
so rush
BUT I'M DAMN EXCITED
YAY!!!
OK, PICS....

PROVE TO U THAT I STAND THRU-OUT THE TRAIN JOURNEY
oh ya, my feet was damn sore 2day as well
walk alot
but it was not as bad as the other time in pumps
i wore heels 2day but not that bad
proves that vivi is a good shoe shop
EEE. SO LITERATURE..


BLACK AND WHITE, ROCKS MY SOCKS

trying to act emo........
watsup with his eyes. HAHAHAHA

ME GOR ZEN.
fav pic 1
fav pic 2
ok, more to come in 3 days time
OMTIAN
I'LL HAVE SO MUCH MORE AGAIN
UGH.....
I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD ALL THE PICS ON WED-_-
GOOD NITES
SHUGAR DREAMS
i wanna do manicure and trim my eyebrows
is there any cheap ones?
like i see all the shops outside to trim eyebrows are like 15
so i wanna find a cheaper one.
anyone noes???

No comments: