Friday, November 9, 2007

DELAYED PICS

ok, start from here
this is the concoction that we have to drink when we lose
oh ya these pic are the pics in my pri school chalet
then the next morning after breakfast, me and jia ling go to the beach to draw sand-_-
SHUZHEN=)

CUPID'S HEART
CAN U READ THIS? GO TO HELL
THE HORIZON PEACE ME OUT. wait, is this called the horizon or wad? that's the first word that came up to my mind
drawing some stupid picture

THERE IT IS, I ROCK. i noe lame crap... bla bla

oh look, pollutants. and and, this shoe that i wore there. i regretted. now it's full of sand particles and it's like so destroyed=(( i want new pumps. go shopping with me kay
first, i bury my feet under the sand

jia ling and me
then next, under the water
lastly, all the way up to my knee

oh my foot trail. the beach is really small though. cant walk much, STUPID
ok, while walking............
we saw this disgusting thing. DEAD FISH. WORSE STILL, THOUSAND OF FLIES. i noe the pic cant really see the flies but trust me, IT WAS REALLY GROSS.
after hugging the tree,
i realize there was ants crawling around the tree,
so i hop around and ah ah.
luckily there wasnt any on me
WOW WEE, COOL POEM EY
and this photo shows crescentians in it. they are the 1s1 juniors fyi. if i only i could take a vid. BUT WAS CYCLING. they were playing with the coconuts. HOW "CUTE"
ok, that's all. i'm glad i'm finally able to post that up. HAHA.
ok, going my ah ma house later to collect my big bag and nice smelling clothing=)
i didnt go nan hua for prac today
cuz no one going
SO I GO FOR WAD?
haha
AND IT'S SO FREAKING FARRRR AWAY
i'll be standing there like a bai chi.
oh ya, the previous time we went nan hua
i asked xiu xian a question
me: wad's beige in chinese?
xx: bai zhi (she totally directly interpreted it)
me: huh? bai chi?
xx: (STARTS LAUGHING CRAZILY)
me: wad? bai chi as in retard? HAHAHAHAHHA
ok, that was totally random
i need someone to talk to if i go nan hua
so if there's no one going
forget it
i HATE TO BE ALONE
who doesnt huh
like who goes shopping alone
i enjoy doing everything not alone
EXCLUDING BATHING AND SLEEPING LUH
toodlessss

No comments: