Tuesday, November 13, 2007

THE AMAZING TEACHER

ok, story's like this. i asked her nicely bout my report book rite.

take a look

From: SEET SHU ZHEN Sent: Mon 11/12/2007 22:22To: Low Geok PinSubject: RE: Outstanding Report Books
i've been away recently and just checked my mlg inbox. and i didnt noe about this annoucement. no one told me bout it either. so am i suppose to return the report card 2moro or on wed itself? PLS REPLY ASAP

then after that, this is wad she replied me

From: Low Geok PinSent: Tue 11/13/2007 2:34 AMTo: SEET SHU ZHEN Subject: RE: Outstanding Report Books
In the first place - why did you not return immediately on Thu before school closed?!
Don't put the blame on anyone for not informing you!
This is a highly irresponsible act.

Bring down your report book immediately and return it to General Office.
They are waiting for it.

AND - you do owe everyone that you've inconvenienced a big apology!

stupid luh, so i replied her with THIS

From: SEET SHU ZHEN Sent: tue 11/13/2007 22:22To: Low Geok PinSubject: RE: Outstanding Report Books
I wont give any reason for not being able to return my report book on thur
yes i 4got
AND I'm not putting the blame on anyone here.
THIS IS SOLELY MY FAULT FOR NOT READING THE MAILS IN MLG
but i really think that u should have called me or something
and not just assume i'll receive this msg
and yeah, i noe i'm being REALLY irresponsible

i have already returned the report book to the GO
but don the school have some database info??
or do they only rely on the report books huh?

TO EVERYONE: I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSE K!
p.s: i'll send a msg to all sec 2 students asap and apologize to them

MOTHA f teacher luh

she's so argh

UNBELIEVABLE CAN

fine it's my fault WADEVA....

LIKE I NOE I'LL GET INTO TROUBLE OR WATSOEVER.

BUT HECK

SO SEC 2 STUDENTS

I'LL BE SENDING A MSG OUT SOON

YAYEE

No comments: