Tuesday, November 13, 2007

340 posts, that's not even one year

anw, i just got back from sch
YES, I MAE MY WAY TO SCH THEN CAME BACK AGAIN
so idiot
and i have a feeling bringing the report book back 2moro or 2day makes no bloody difff
ARGHHH
WTH
but nvm, it's over
i'm glad
now i'm stress free!
sry 2 whoever i spoke to yesterday
cuz my tone is totally diff
and, yeah
talk to me 2day
HAHA
ok, nvm
then after returning the r.b, met my eld' bro at sun plaza
waited 4 him for damn long luh
stupid asshole
always like that
tsk
see luh, i wait for the guys
-_-
then i was scolding him thru the phone
me: wa lau, bluff me luh, stupid asshole
immediately, i saw a guy's head turn back at me
=P
haha, sry, means i'm too vulgar
but heck
so my eld bro finally came
ate at KFC
so full now
AND.....
would be going causeway later to celebrate my brithday
why not 2moro on the day itself?
cuz my mum have facial 2moro, so cannot
WTF
but nvm
2moro going out with joce, nicole and aloy
=)))
so happy
and 2moro is the interview thingy
ok, i'm sooo bored at home rite now
no one's online
BORING!
pfffs.

No comments: