Sunday, October 7, 2007

YO, IT'S 30.5 DEGREE


HOT HOT HOT
once again
ah, and i'm "rushing" out my art now
i bet everyone's doing that except jiayue luh
that art genius
ugh


anw, yesterday after ballet went northpoint
bought paint and brush for art-_-
didnt noe i cared so much bout art

i'm HUNGRY!!
haven eat lunch yet
14:43
and ah...
plans for hols
not very interesting
except the gg out with besties
cousin
the clique chalet
japan trip
and the...
ok, that's alot actually
contradicted myself again
nvm
cam-whore again
mmmmmm

oh btw

we went ya kun to drink tea after northpoint

but i drank milo luh

then my lil'bro keeps saying drink faster

then i was drinking but the milo went to the spoon

and it spilled on me

went inside my eh hem too

then i was like

me: it spilled inside!! (used tissue and cleaned it)

bro: omg, can u not be so....(looks at me in disgust)

ok, i noe that's gross luh

WATEVER

toooodles

zen scratched my face again

No comments: