Wednesday, October 3, 2007

U, TOTALLY WASTED MY TIME

ok, geog was not as bad as lit i think
but still bad
then actually wanted to go national library with jia yue and nicole
but then i had to eat with my bro after his psle
eat brunch
THEN
i made my way to yishun
first, i went to the shop where i bought my ring??
yeah
i wanted to buy a new one
but then the ring changed, so ugly
and now 2 bucks
2 bucks for ugly rings?? EEW
then went to the bus stop to wait
AND WAIT
AND WAIT
AND WAIT
AND WAIT
AND WAIT
AND WAIT
AND WAIT
AND WAIT
AND WAIT
AND WAIT
AND WAIT

AND WAIT
AND WAIT..

after some time of
1 1/2 HRS
i decided to go home
and not wait anymore
1 and a half hours!!
Wat the bloody hell??
SAT AT THE BUS STOP AND SIGN
AND SIGN
AND SIGN
STOMACH GROWLING
AND GROWLING
AND GROWLING
worst still
i'm home without breakfast nor
lunch
my bro TOTALLY wasted my time
i could have been home studying luh!
I RELEASE AT 9.30 2DAY
actually can eat big breakfast
THX TO U MAN
now, maggie mee...
ate 2 packets
omg
i scalded my left thumb
don ask why, plain stupidity

ok, i did not kill him in the end
don care bout him
stupid
I SPEND HALF MY LIFE WAITING
NOT ONLY HIM THOUGH
BUT HE CONTRIBUTES THE MOST
I'M ALWAYS WAITING AND WAITING-_-
IT'S MATHS 2MORO
like can u believe it??
IT'S MATHS 2MORO
OMG
hope i do really well
so, gtg mug
=))
toodles=D

No comments: