Thursday, October 11, 2007

my mood suddenly change out of the moment

was hyper just now
ass
ANW
random topic: pri sch girl's skirt are much shorter than ours
UNFAIR LUH
but my eld'bro's respond was
him: aiya, they also got nothing to see
-_-
there's dance 2day
went to tiong with jia yue and nicole 2day
anw post exams activities is just plain boredom
ugh!!!!
then then
my lunch was:
curry puff (from old chang kee)
apple and aloe vera-fruit tree fresh (NTUC)
cool rite
my budget damn low luh
POKKAI ALREADY
STUPID
then took neo
stupid machine
we didnt actually take notice of the timer but no one else was taking
and it suddenly switch
but turn out quite ok

then went for dance
did alot of cart wheels
sprained my fourth finger on my right hand
and got smacked in the butt by letty and others
aiya
then went home with joce
i 4got wat else there is

OH YEAH, I'M POKKAI!!!
Pfffffffffffs
ASS
i need to find part-time job but
my mum wants me to work at home
>:(
ok, getting pissed already
byebye

i'll try again to persuade my dad to give me 10 bucks
hope i suceed!!!

No comments: