Sunday, October 7, 2007

EEW EEW EEW

OMG, TERROR
ahhh
ok, get totally gross out by this convo



turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
wanna suck my dick?
me: NO
turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
how old are u?
me: not ur business
turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
wanna see me?
me: NO
turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
see me luh, if u don like it then u stop it
turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
i like asians

me:?? i don care
turkhisboy@hotmail.com is inviting you to start viewing webcam. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?
turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
camon
turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
hey i will make u hotü
turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
hot
me:i don care
turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
dont u have a pussy

me: get lost
turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
if u have pussy u need me camon
me:no i don
me:i'm les

turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
lesbian
me: yeah so fuck off

turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
this is my fanstasy

turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
i like to fuck lesbians
me:that's not my problem

turkhisboy@hotmail.com says:
ok baby if you be horny in future i am ready to fuck you
me:NEVER
me:BYE

(AND THAT'S EXACTLY WAT I SAID K, THE CAPS AND STUFF)

BLOCKED HIM
OMG OMG OMG
ass luh
wat's a pussy??
reminds me of cat
so if u see this hotmail that wants to add u
PLS DON ACCEPT
asshole
but i don think he's an asian luh
SO 'WILD'
probably from chatline
ok, haven finish art yet
AH!!!
HATE THE COLOURING PART
ugh
i think it sucks pretty bad
take a look at the half done art piece
ok, gtg back to finish it up
i do hope i have enough time to finish the REAL one 2moro
there's DANCE 2moro
so long already=)))


td (toodles)

No comments: