Monday, October 22, 2007

DJ WOODY:
his real name is wallace woo
dj woody is just his nick
pronouced as wall-lers
i thot it was wa-last at first
HAHAHA
anyway
he's a dj, tutor, e-counsellor
so in short, he don sleep
i think he still got other jobs but i forgot
but i wont say so much
personal
i feel like i'm selling him off

MUAHAHA

most importantly
he likes to tease kids(i'm one of them)
and he likes to watch sunrise
and, he don have eyebags even if he don sleep
weird rite huh huh
ok, enough already
later he come scold me
go see his blog
he rote something bout me. he pawned my head for 0 gold-_-
mean pock luh




dance was violent
u noe my ring?
the middle part came off
don noe wat i mean rite?


pic: see? the middle part's not there

yup yup

went home was raining

stupid weather
then xiang came to the bus stop to fetch with

haha, confirm kena my eld'bro force to come down

how i noe, see he's black face
anw, this is BRENDY!!=)) that thing sticking out is he's tongue

brendy and browny. notice brendy's pic are all blurry... she moves alot like happy feet

BROWNY!!! my love. old old doggy

I HAVE PROBLEM FILLING UP THE DAMN FORM

wat does core means?

ugh

ok, back from the submittion

i finally got wat it meant....., i think

if not sure die

nvm, heck

IT'S DAMN LATE ALREADY

OMG

eyebags....

OH YA LAST REMINDER

DEE DEE!!! I'M 14!!!

bye

No comments: