Friday, October 12, 2007

ASS BLOGGER

i wanted to post pics of 2day luh
but there's something hell wrong with this
so only managed to post other pics
HAIZ....

anw, there's inter house games today
played wipe out again this year
didnt regret it cuz i heard powerball was super err, cant find the rite word
disappointing?
and totally full of pissed off ppl
then we went for a MOTIVATIONAL talk afterwards
omg, the speaker: jacyln chan
is damn pretty!!
ahhhhh
her wedsite: www.purposedpassion.com
but she's not exactly photogenic, oops
she looks so much better real life
and she's from canada
haha

then met joce and off to delta swimming complex!
omg, on the way
we CRAP ALOT
like countless

me: eh, the grass so hairy, wait i mean.. HAHHA, grassy!
joce: wow, hairy ah, then later the pool so swimmy huh? watery?
me: HAHAHA, NO I MEAN HAIRY, NO WAIT GRASSY LUH!!!

ok, that's one retarded thing
then in the pool
WORSE
but since no pic, then i'll just briefly talk bout it
i asked joce to act like a rabbit
she bounced, but croaked
I WAS LIKE: OMG, I DIDNT NOE RABBIT CROAKS!! HAHAH, JOCE!! U DAMN BEST, i don think rabbit makes any sound rite? eh, u keep 3 rabbits at home urself and u don noe
*FAINTS

haha, then when we got out
we were twice as dark
best still
i got sun burn
was damn tired
then made out way to causeway
collected my phone!
whee!!
hahah

then walked around then went metro
need pics luh
ok, i ate maggie mee for dinner
-_-
I'M DAMN TIRED
YAWN!
OK
I REALLY GOT TO SLP
WAIT I WANT TO WAIT FOR MY MUM TO COME HOME FIRST
SHE GOT FOOD
GD NITE=)
i love his eyes, awwww (but only in dimmer places, cuz his eyeball will be damn big)
this my piggy bank=)
ice kachang, was actually quite tall but my dad broke it, think it looks amusing

blurred

i don feel wat i think i should

it's much more stressful after exams

pfffffs.

No comments: