Monday, October 1, 2007

AMAZING

all i do once the laptop is on is BLOG
O-M-G
zen's presently sleeping at my feet there
i didnt noe he was there
wtf, almost step on him
remind me of the chi paper
HAHA
i'm presently riting down the quotes
lets see if i can remember:
"come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here"
"come to my woman's breasts, and take my milk for gall"
"come, thick night, pall thee with the dunnest smoke"
"that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peeps through the blanket of dark, to cry 'Hold, hold!"


"even the neptune's ocean cant wash this hand clean, no, this my hand will rather multitidinous seas incarnadine." (ok, this is totally wrong luh, SHIT)
"will all great neptune's ocean wash this blood clean from my hand? No, thus my hand will rather the multitidinous seas in incarnadine"


THE DIFF'S IS BIG CAN, o-m-s
ok, back to lit
AH!!
btw, ate ice-cream just now
the oreo mixed one
too bad couldnt take a pic of it
HAHA
phone spoil
it looks gross but taste like mcflurry
except the fact that it's strawberry flavoured and erm there's oreo cram
HAHA
eew, but u should try it
looks and taste fun
serious
LMAO
ok, toodles.... STUDIES
after that
NITES!=)
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: