Sunday, September 23, 2007

yay

my friend deleted all her tags!!! so it's like no one will go criticize except some lame ppl
but doesnt matter
i've been bothered by it for these few days
all i do is blog bout it
aiyooooooo

OK
just finished my dinner
prata and thosai
YUMMY=)
effing full!

soccer is on now
some stupid match.
bleah
my dad and bro watching
haha, but nvm
i got com to use=)))))
but then my lil'bro want to use
HAIZ...

noe wat, i actually mugged for geog a little
like DAMN LITTLE
so not very happy
but the FACT that i mugged is there
WHEE!!
hah...-_-
ok, nvm...

watched ratatouille(shit, i 4got how to spell it again)
omg
it distracted me from my mugging
SO CUTE=)
watched it on tudou
haha
see wei and li wei and those vids ppl surely noe what's that
my bro searched for it, not me
i'm not a vid fanatic

OMG, THEN ZEN BITE ME AGAIN
now itchy and pain
oh, then i see him lie on the floor, like want to sleep
so i wanted to carry him put on something comfy
THANKS LUH!
he bite my other hand at the same position
STUPID CAT

ok, my bros bugging me so
HAHAHAHAHAHA
toodles=))))))))

LIFE'S SO CONTRADICTING
i feel so..... happy and sad.
see, it contradicts.
hmph!

No comments: