Saturday, September 15, 2007

WHOLE DAY OUT

b4 tat, the night b4 was cam-whoring. hehe
pics later!=D
ok, my day started sucky
but due to the fact that i enjoyed the rest of the day
i 4got why it was sucky
ok, wait.. i do remember
cuz my mum keep saying
'zhen! ur hair VERY dry leh'
and i STRESSED THE WORD 'VERY'
cuz she stressed it as well
nvm
then we went amk
cuz i got dental appointment
OH YEA, FINALLY GOT THAT HOLE FILLED UP=)
then after that
went shopping!!!=)
sry but i cant post the stuff i bought cuz my mum don allow
say cannot reveal
aiya
but i want!!!
so damn nice

i wanna show u guys but
WTH
i cant
hmph!
just tell u how much i spent k
bottom(omg, i love the bottom to HELL!!!=): 32 bucks and a few cents
top(it's sweet, mature. totally not my previous taste, BUT I LOVE IT=) i've changed)
: 98!!!! cuz got 2 things. hehe, too bad cant say luh....

it's damn ex. nvm... i'll just tell u guys where i bought them
bottom: askenene (cute shop man. only got 2 outlets. the other one at bugis)
top: G2000 (damn mature shop rite?? and damn ex too.. lmao. but sweet=])
ok....
it was so great
HAVE NOT SHOP LIKE IN A MILLION YEARS!!!
cuz everytime my bros don allow
pfffs
hehe
then went for ballet
enjoyed it as usual
i haven found my hula hoop yet
-_-
then went for dinner at the nearby coffee shop
it's like i feel hungry but after a few mouth, i feel damn full
i feel weird
and.....
i think i've changed in certain area since the beginning of the year
like quite alot
=) and i like myself now=)
ok, enough of crapping
pics time=)






it's bugs bunny=)=)
totally candid; trust me(not)

sepia rocks=D i love my hair, haha

ok, last pic of the day with my precious!!=) RING<3ANW

just now my mum met her friend at the coffee shop, this was what he said

him: she how old? (in chinese luh)

him: should be sec 1...

mum: haha, sec 2

him: pretty ah..

me: hehe=)

him: she looks like those japanese girls(secretly tell my mum)

mum: haha. (looks at me and laugh)

me: wat??

mum: he say u look like jap girl

mum: cuz she just cut her hair. haha

him: not bad, pretty ah.

me: *delighted=)

hhehehehehheeheheeh

ok, nvm

nites!!=)

it's 22:37

meeting li wei 2moro at woodlands library at 8.30

to study lit

HAHAHA

OK, I FEEL SO NOT GUILTY FOR NOT STUDYING

ok, shall stop capsing

i feel hyper

VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!=)))))))))))))))))))

good nite

sweetdreams............

zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: