Friday, September 28, 2007

when i read my previous posts
i have this weird feeling to write good eng in my blog?
HAHAHA
that'll be so weird
or change my blogging style back to para
i don noe
but then once again
a change is a change
for something new
so i don noe what i'm gonna change to in the near future??
HAH
i seriously need to mug now
i've been blogging for YEARS(JK)
BYEEEEE
oh, chuxuan say i have lain hair
FOR THE LAST TIME
I HATE THE WORD LIAN!!
SO DON CALL ME AN AH LIAN
I'M SO NOT
...
TAKING PICS DOESNT MEAN U'RE LIAN, BITCH OR SLUT RITE
yea, get my point
i don pose with pout mouths, twist, open eyes big big, and take from the top
that's my point of view k
and i don tallkk likesSh dissh
ok, i don pass being an ah lian
how do they talk??
i don really care
i talk proper eng k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
toodles=)!

No comments: