Thursday, September 6, 2007

watsup

slept damn late last nite
look at my phone
12:34am (i like the number)
look again
1:00am
slept at 1.30am

then woke up
10:17am (ugly number)
after eatin breakfast
ate wanton mee again
but finished up the meat
12:34pm
i just love the time
haha, think it's cool
sry
crap
anyway, just now something damn stupid happen luh
zen don noe wat happen
a rubber band just got onto her body and she was jumping like mad
as in really crazy
then thot she got rid of it already
but my mum found it camouflaged among it's fur
but manage to pull it out
haha, was rofl
then he bit me again
but this time bled
nvm
compare to my mum's and bro's
my's nothing

ok
GOING SENTOSA 2MORO
toodles=D
anyway, i realize i didnt introduce the guys
wilfred.keegen.jun wei.haoweng.haskel.caleb



No comments: