Monday, September 24, 2007

SUP YO!

currently drinking fresh milk and eating pringles(smoky bbq!!)
see, all i do is eat
that's why becoming like oink oink
my left knee hurts when i walk
and i don noe why either

OH OH
and mrs lau came back today (is this her name?? i think i 4got)
after her LOOOOOOOOOONG maternity leave
wa lau
first day of this IMPORTANT week
she motivated us ALOT
she keeps stressing this week is very precious and bla bla
so i think i gtg go back to my maths
i think mugging is tiring
HAHA

btw
went back with ariel and chu xuan
but we parted with cx half way
then while me and ariel were walking 2wards the mrt after eating SUSHI
OMG, YUMMY!
this lady approached us say

"eh hem, i'm from a modelling agencies and we're finding new faces and i think u're suitable"

F.Y.I, she says that to everyone
FOR SURE
i'm not happy over this or watsoever
i see her notebook
full of others name and contact number
OMG
but ariel say they'll call
....................
but i don really care for the moment
heheh
unbelievable but believe it

OK, I'M GETTING MORE AND MORE EGOISTIC THESE FEW DAYS
HAH!!
but it's funny
so doesnt matter
ok
i gtg enjoy my pringles
cuz if i eat and type then my keyboard will be oily
so buh bye!!!!=)

No comments: