Friday, September 21, 2007

HI!

thank you dearies
OMG
u guys are the sweetest luh
i feel damn touch
wanna cry, i mean it
like, hahaha. u guys got the justice man
U ROCK=)
anw
all these help made me happy again
was laughing while looking at the tags from my blog and my friend's
cuz some really justice friend went to tag her blog too
support the innocent
haha
we're like having some kind of protest
nvm
came back from ballet
wore this extremely mature clothing that my friend couldnt regconize me luh
shall not crap anymore
PICS

MY daddy took it when i was ABOUT to yawn... good luh he
i need to sleep earlier....zzzzzzzzz
zen admiring my "idol"(PAST). LOL, HILARY DUFF. WHEE=)
SEE!! DAMN MATURE. but nvm, i like can already. lol
being hygenic=)
my lil'bro's sexy lips. omg, i noe ur heart beating damn fast rite now. HEHEHEH


hahaha
ok, once again
LOVE YOU GUYS
GREATEST!<3
btw
eng was.... erm. hah.
i don noe
my hand was bout to rot off while writing the compo.
cuz i copy it and finished it till the last minute
but it sucks, cuz i sort of summarized it even though i noe it's not summary!
oh shit
I DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE BLOODY TIME TO CHECK MY REPORT
PLS LET ME PASS, LET ME PASS, LET ME PASS.. (*10000)
then paper 2, compre
i think quite easy to understand and stuff
dramatic
bout edward and eleanor's love.
AWWW
hahaha
but for the vocab part, hell. i think I MIGHT get AT LEAST 1 mark.(i hope)
then summary was. gosh, i don noe
never did well in summary so no comments
BUT MUN YEE AND GUO JU DIDNT TAKE THE PAPERS
CUZ THEY ARE IN HOSPITAL
AH!! TAKE CARE MAN!
didnt go and visit them. GUILTY
HAHAHA
i'll help them pray
*smiles
ok, nites..
eyebags all showing in pics
yuck
good night=)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
gonna have a sweeet dream 2nite
but if don have dream nvm
WILL sleep well
OMG, still cant express how happy i am
LOVES!!!!!!!!!
* sends BIG HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL MY BELOVED FELLOW FRIENDS

No comments: