Wednesday, September 12, 2007

BANGS!!! CUT CUT CUT!

ok, let me just continue from yesterday
i still got a couple of pics.

li wei and me... obviously she's dodging from the camera. hmph
MY BUTT SERIOUSLY HURTSok rubbish over
get to the main point of the day
I CUT MY HAIR!!!! !@#$#^%%$*!$
i don noe if it's good or bad
u just see k
my dad and bro's respond
:ugly luh. sucks luh.
THX ALOT GUYS

nvm, heck
i don bloody care much
just wait for it to grow=D
nvm
went to raffles to cut: 27.20?!?
crazy, and that's student prize. but nvm, there standard is good.
so
let the pics take u now


all of it, i still prefer the back of my hair. think it rocks the best
ok... nikki and me... start of spastism....ok, makes me look... erm weird??

or i prefer without the fringe??hm...
advantage:
-wont interrupt me in anything
1. eating
2. playing
3. dancing
-wont let my mum complain bout my previous fringe

disadvantage:
-ugly??
-will grow more pimples on forehead

aiya

but nvm
shall get over it soon
gtg do the lit thingy AGAIN
so byebye

it's only 9, and i feel sleepy.. WTF?!? IT'S ALREADY 9!! I DON NOE HOW LONG I'LL TAKE TO FINISH MY LIT LUH.. HOURS

ANW, after we cut our hair
we look on the ground
freak out, we didnt noe we had so much hair!!
like really scary, i'll post the pics next time.
toodels=D

No comments: